Koolkut 40 is a general purpose soluble cutting oil. Meets requirements of BIS: 1115-2002 (reaffirmed) and ZX-1 of defence standard. Forms a milky white emulsion with water.
Tips on preparation of soluble oil emulsion
- While preparing soluble oil emulsion, the product is always added to the water and not vise-versa.
- A concentrated emulsion is made first by adding requisite quantity of Koolkut in two or three parts of water.
- Concentrated emulsion is then diluted subsequently with sufficient water.
- Diluted emulsion should be applied copiously to flood the machining area to ensure good performance.
Measures to control offensive odour
- Pre-treatment of water used in preparing emulsion
- Avoiding oil blanket on the surface of emulsion in the sump
- Aeration of emulsion
- Frequent removal of chips and fines from the sump
- Periodic cleaning of the coolant reservoir and system.
Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Bhiwandi, India.